Malvern College Hong Kong is an IB World School and offers the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP). Malvern College Hong Kong follows the example of Malvern College UK by implementing a globally accepted and well-established curriculum so pupils can continue their studies at a wide variety of universities around the world. We believe an internationally accepted programme not only meets the needs of our culturally diverse pupil body, it also provides ample opportunity to recognise education as both global in content and outlook, emphasising the interconnectedness of knowledge.
Our curriculum is:
- recognised and admired by top universities around the world, thus opening many doors for our graduates as they pursue further education;
- inquiry-based where children are able to explore ideas and concepts and consequently develop a body of knowledge at their own pace;
- rigorous and challenging that applies high standards and expectations to ensure the very best education;
- conceptual, interdisciplinary and holistic, offering opportunities for deeper and broader knowledge in a wide range of subject areas;
- designed to encourage a global perspective and ultimately global citizenship;
- collaborative in nature, involving schools and teachers in a cyclical process.
The Malvern College Hong Kong Learning Pathway